November of 2013 --> My daughter Lyna is exactly eighteen months in this video.
She's walking, she's talking, she's exploring, she marvels at the wonders around her, she's fascinated, and SHE'S LEARNING!
At this time i was skeptical about accepting the fact that my daughter was officially turning into a toddler. The signs were perfectly clear as they were pointing to the fact that she was a "TODDLER." But i stayed in denial.
I didn't want my precious baby girl to grow up.
I don't want to accept the fact that she is not a baby anymore.
I don't want to come to the realization that this child of mines who was once 7 lbs 5 ounces, who was once in my stomach for nine months, and this child who once fit in my arms so perfectly had changed so dramatically into a well rounded Toddler.
Well I have to break it to EVERYONE!!
Lyna is a toddler whether or not I want to accept the fact or not.
She's past the rug rat stage, she's a waddler and preparing to be an expert walker.
Lyna is past the babbling stage, she's a converser, and she's continuously building her vocabulary.
Her brain has grew tremendously from when she was born.
Her body has miraculously grown in weight, size, and built.
Some of her development proposed by the HELDS continuum were past here developmental stage
(Click the link)
|
V
All of these signs have pointed to the doubting fact that lyna is a toddler... Wahhhhh!!! And since she is a "toddler" there are many situations, obstacles, experiences, and moments that I will encounter that I know for sure I cannot possibly do alone.
I hope that by sharing my experiences, obstacles, situations, and moments that I encounter with my daughter Lyna and
also with the toddlers that I teach, it will help you [readers] gain a different perspective, develop an easier time with your toddler, and I hope that this will help you [reader] shine through your own personal journey with your toddler. I also hope that the LOVE and APPRECIATION I have for children will touch and change your hearts so that you will one day love and appreciate your own child(ren).
Please enjoy my blogs and I enjoy L<3ve.
Until next time
ALOHA,
Jadelynn Davis Mapuhi
Updated: Sunday, February 16, 2014
12:27 am



No comments:
Post a Comment